Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Eating and Exercising

There is no one right way to eat. There is no one right way to exercise. What works for you may not work for someone else. What didn't work for you may work perfectly for someone else.

I do not do crossfit because it doesn't interest me, but I support your choice to do it.

I do not practice veganism or vegetarianism because it doesn't work for me, but I support your choice to eat that way.

I am not a fan of Zumba (my hips don't lie -- they don't move that way), but I support your choice to be devoted to and enthusiastic about it.

I am not a promoter of Paleo/Hunter/Gatherer Diets, but I won't try to talk you out of eating that way if you like it.

See a pattern?

I had to go through a MYRIAD of dietary regimes and exercise programs before I found something that works for me. I had to find my own way. So do you. So do your family members and friends. If someone asks for your advice, of course, give it. Otherwise, just let them be and trust they can figure out what's best for themselves.

We can promote what works for us by living it. Plain and simple.

*** You can find the Love Your Body Project: Peace, Love and Food on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/LoveYourBodyProjectPeaceLoveAndFood?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment