Pageviews last month

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Numerology

I was on facebook this morning (as is my daily custom) and noticed that one of my friends put his Boston Marathon Bib # in his status update.

Which prompted me to go directly to the BAA home page. 

Do not pass go; do not collect $200.

Well, I had to see if I could find mine too!

Sure enough, there I was:

BIB #17116

Whenever I run a race, I always try to assign some kind of significance to my race # (i.e. my year of birth, date of birth, etc.).  It's just one of those little rituals I have.  Keeps things interesting.  Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.  This time it worked quite well:

1+7+1+1+6 = 16


1+6 = 7


Lucky Number Seven.

Not only does this happen to be my favorite number (and has been for years), this will be my 7th marathon.

You heard me.  SEVENth.

I think it's a good omen.


Victory shall be mine.  :-)



















































































































































































































































































































1 comment: