Pageviews last month

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today

Today, I will take time to be still, to go inside of myself and to nurture my spirit.

Today, I will take none of my loved ones for granted.

Today, I will spend time in nature, appreciating the beauty and wonder that is our planet.

Today, I will spend time exercising my body and my heart.

Today, I will take proper care of myself.

Today, I will only be a giver and receiver of positive energy. 

Today, I will only focus on the things that are truly important.  I will take a pass on "majoring in the minors". 

Today, I will let go of the past and direct my attention to the glorious present.  I will celebrate "my now".

Today, I will see past the actions of others.  I will not take offense.  I will love the person behind them.

Today, I will smile more, laugh louder and hug longer.

Today, I will forgive others but, more importantly, I will forgive myself.

Today, I will release the need to be right; to prove a point; to one up others. 

Today, I will embrace happiness over pride.

Today, I will tell the story the way I want it to be.  I will be the architect of my experience. 

Today, I will take back my power.

Today, I will celebrate LIFE.

I will revel in the magic of this moment.

The magic of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment